Checkout 51 Save You Money Guidelines
There are some rules to using the Checkout 51 app. Most of them are common sense and they are fair. Here is a listing from the Checkout51 site of their rules and guidelines for a receipt to be accepted and for you to collect your cash back offers.
- You need to be a member of Checkout 51 to claim offers. If you’re not a member yet, get the app.
- A quantity of one (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Receipt photos must be clear and readable.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- You can claim more than one product on a single receipt.
- You can submit multiple receipts for products bought at different times and/or at different stores.
- Can only give cash back for the exact product listed.
- Permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount.
- Offers only valid for purchases made in Canada weekly between midnight of last Wednesday to midnight of the following Wednesday. Receipts must be submitted by 11:59pm Wednesday.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check the app before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- You will be able to cash out when you have accumulated a $20 balance.
- Checkout 51 reserves the right to remove members who do not comply with the spirit of these Guidelines.
For more details, check out Checkout51 official site – checkout51.com