Polysporin coupon is to get some savings when you buy the cold sore patch. It’s the most annoying thing to get when you wake up in the morning with a cold sore on your lips. It’s best to use this Polysporin cold sore patch to contain the virus. Visit HealthyEssentials.ca, create an account, add the Polysporin coupon to your cart, and print off your coupon. Polysporin coupon is to get $5 off POLYSPORIN Cold Sore Healing Patch.
Polysporin Coupon – Save $5 on cold sore healing patches
Polysporin coupon is valid only in Canada. You can find Polysporin cold sore patch in any supermarket, grocery store, drugstores such as Shoppers Drugmart and Rexall, and also at Walmart.
Polysporin cold sore healing patch instantly hides, actively heals. It contains
- Contains hydrocolloid technology to effectively help treat the cold sore
- Patch forms a protective barrier that contains the virus and enables fast effective healing.
- Available in packs of 15 patches
Instructions on how to use the Polysporin cold sore healing patch:
- Apply POLYSPORIN® Cold Sore Healing Patch at first sign of an outbreak.
- When the patch starts to detach from the skin, remove it and replace it with a new one until cold sore is healed.
- Patches should be used 24 hours a day.
- On average, the patch will stay on for approximately 8 hours. You do not need to remove the patch every 8 hours, only when it begins to detach.